Cubasis 3.2 problems using Launchpad app

Hello

After 3.2 update I have 2 problems using the Launchpad app as Inter-App:

1 - With a value in “Audio Engine Latency” option I have noise from the Launchpad audio track.

2 - With OFF in “Audio Engine Latency” I have the correct sound from the Launchpad audio track but I can’t record it. The track still processing the wave and never stop do it. If I restart of the Cubasis I have no sound from this recorded track.

Please correct this issue urgently because I use the Ipad with Cubasis for Professional compromises and is not possible finish do my job.
Thanks
Jose

1 Like

Additional information:
iPad Pro (11") 2020 second generation, Soft. Version - 14.3, Free memory - 158GB.
We can see the some phenomenon using the AUM app as IAA.
Regards

Additional information:
The only way to work with Launchpad or other IAA is using the Audio Bus between the Cubasis 3.2 and the IAA (in my case Launchpad).

Cubasis is an excelent DAW, please take care of these issues!!!
Regards

I have the same problem… I am on the babyface pro, so need rme totalmix to run it…if i go to totalmix while recording it creates to same never ending processing.
also sometimes shuts off connection to totalmix ( of course this could be a totalmix issue, but never had issues on cubasis 2)

I’m using the Presonus StudioLive AR16 but I have the problem even without USB interface connected using the IAA launchpad app or AUM app.

Hi jose.ja.almeida,

After 3.2 update I have 2 problems using the Launchpad app as Inter-App

Please let the LPad vendors know about the issue.
We’re at hand to have them equipped with a Cubasis 3 promo code for testing purposes.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi Delaurant,

I have the same problem… I am on the babyface pro, so need rme totalmix to run it…if i go to totalmix while recording it creates to same never ending processing.

Please create a new report and let us know the exact steps to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lars
Thank you for your feedback.
At the moment I did a workaround I’m using the Launchpad app on Cubasis 3 by AudioBus but I have to put OFF on “Audio Engine Latency”. If I define one value in this field I have the issue shown in my image ( recording tracks blocked).
Regards

Okay. How do I create a report? It can be a little bit confusing to find my way on the forum sometimes

Hi Delaurant,

Thanks for your message.

Please find the details how to create a report right here:

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi
I would like to update news about this issue.
I found out that if O work with 16 bits (48Khz) I can record the audio tracks and the Inte-app (Launchpad) without issues. I was using 24 bits.
I don’t need to define any value on “Audio Engine Latency”. If I define for exmeple 5,3 ms I have to much latency.
I that way I can use the Launchpad as inter-app directly without using the AudioBus.
Im mean while I have tryed the Auria but I didn’t like the way as Aurie works with inter-app audio sources as Synth. or for exmple Launchpad app.
Please take care about this Cubasis 3 !!!

New update:
The issue is not solved.
The issue in random, some times I can record the IAA and after some minutes is not possible, the recording track stay with the audio graph frozen as we can see in the picture uploaded within my first publication.
In this moment I have decided to work with the Cubasis 2 until the version 3 is fixed.

Hi jose.ja.almeida,

Thanks for your message.

The issue is not solved.
The issue in random, some times I can record the IAA and after some minutes is not possible

Please let us know the exact steps to reproduce the problem.

Alongside, we suggest to share the problem with the 3rd party app vendor as well.

Thanks
& stay well,
Lars