Cubasis 3.5.1 available

I also have this issue on my Tab S7+.

Its the Studio Quality settingā€¦ turning it off n on after loading a project will fix it.as i shown in the vid.
If you switch it off before you exit the app, you will have no problem the next time you start the app.
But leave it on when you exit,then you will have to disable it [and enable if you want it activated] the next time to get it going.

Thanks for the suggestion @CJ_Monster. I gave revoking microphone permission a try, but still no headphone output.

I also notice a Play Store review (by Sumner Lambert) reporting the same issue.

1 Like

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Cubasis 3.5.1.
The team started evaluating the reported issues.

Best,
Lars

Cubasis will drain at very very low level the audio trough the phone speaker. Not streaming via Bluetooth. Pleas dont put us to loose our time.

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

We aim to soon release an update which resolves the current Andorid audio issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

Be assured that every Cubasis update is thoroughly tested by our QA department, as well as external beta testers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and plan to release a Cubasis 3.5.2 Android Hotfix update very soon.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hi all,

Please note that we are in preparation of a Cubasis 3.5.2 Android Hotfix release, which aims to resolve the reported Android issues, introduced with the release of Cubasis 3.5.

Please find out more in the following article:

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Martys,

Upd: Again there a problem with playing the first midi note in the piano roll, this was already in the early versions of Cubasis3

We are unable to reproduce this issue.

Please provide us with a short video which shows the steps leading to the problem, alongside with the info about your device in use (plus the OS version).

Thanks
Lars

Can you guys please make it that the micrephone permission is not activated until the user actually chooses to record thru the micrephone.

Android 13 can trigger some weird audio routing behaviour when the mic permission is activated.
For the most part it gives no problems in most apps but i have for instance with a game that has voice chat some weird behaviour with bluetooth buds and it goes like this:

When i have the mic turned off (in that game) when connected to my bluetooth earbuds all game sound n teammates their voice chat go thru the bluetooth earbuds BUT when i turn on my micrephone ingame suddenly all audio gets diverted to my deviceā€™s speakers and it uses my deviceā€™s micrephone to capture my audio. On android 12 this problem didnt excist but since android 13 this has become suddenly an issue.
I dont know if this is a samsung specific bug (since they launch their own version of androis osā€™s) or a general A13 bug but it annoys the hell out of me.

Anyways i noticed that the culprit is that my teammates voice chat is handled under the media channel/output but my mic is handled under the phone/call input/channel.
The problem is that the phone channel cannot be managed by the user unless its active and it replaces the overall (media) volume handelingof the hardware buttons.

Basicallyā€¦ when you try to lower the overall volume with the buttons it will lower or raise your mic input.
Maybe this is a wifi-only device problem which has the phone mechanism but is stripped from the android UI.

Now all this has little to do with Cubasis but it might give some insight on what is wrong with android 13. Anyways im a little anxious when i see the micrephone permission activated because i know it possibly can trigger unwanted behaviour in relation to using bluetooth earbuds.

I hope this info helps a bit in tackling bluetooth related problems.

Sorry. Way donā€™t you guys downgrade us to previous version of Cubasis fix the problem and then upgrade again. Iā€™m working for all of you now soā€¦ and i have to report and video clip some other issues. Soā€¦ i have rights

Hi all,

The Cubasis 3.5.2 for Android Hotfix Release is available via Google Play.
Please find out more right here:

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Headphones issue fixed! Thank you for the speedy roll out of cubasis 3.5.2. Good work guys

Cool, thanks for the update.
May I suggest one thing?
Please add a lock for the section (DELETE, ADD, DUPLC) on iPhone as you do on iPad.

Hi @go.cranial,

Headphones issue fixed! Thank you for the speedy roll out of cubasis 3.5.2. Good work guys

Thanks for the feedback, glad to read 3.5.2 fixed the issue for you!

Best,
Lars

Any word on adding Signature tracks in the future? This is the only thing preventing me from purchasing Cubasis 3, I made an account here so I could beg you for the ability to use multiple time signatures :joy:

Hi @Bizzeria,

Thanks for your message and aa warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.
Unfortunately I have no further info when the feature might become available.

Best,
Lars

This is already version 5.3.1 and slide notes have not yet been implemented. A small selection of built-in instruments and a terrible sampler that does not work with a wav sample if it is not saved in the list of presets. I donā€™t even know why they added that built-in store with Classic Drum Machines which attention!!! also donā€™t work with your wav/one-shots :clown_face: