UPDATED: Cubasis 3.5.2 for Android Hotfix Release available

Dear all,

Please note that Cubasis 3.5.2 for Android has been released via Google Play, resolving the following issues introduced with Cubasis 3.5.1.

• CBT-3487 Earpiece instead of Speaker is selected by default on Android phones.
  • CBT-3495 No sound with Bluetooth hardware on Android.
  • CBT-3488 No sound when launching on Android with Studio Quality on.

Get Cubasis 3.5.2 on Google Play

If you like Cubasis for Android, please rate the app on Google Play!

Best wishes,
Lars

5 Likes

The Studio Quality bugfix works fine allthough renaming the option was confusing, i had to look at my own video to see if you didnt remove it all together.

Hi @CJ_Monster,

The Studio Quality bugfix works fine allthough renaming the option was confusing, i had to look at my own video to see if you didnt remove it all together.

This setup option has been renamed matching better to its actual function, since “Studio Quality” was a misleading term, leading to more confusion.

Glad to read that the 3.5.2 bugfix works fine!

Thanks
Lars

1 Like

Hi @jeanniehammond888,

Thanks for your message.

hi, I have added version 3.5.2 to my cart, but when I install it it says “app not installed”. Can you help me?

I suggest to check the following Google Play support article:

Does this help to resolve your problem?

Best,
Lars

Hi, I bought and installed v3.5.2 on my Android tablet (Mi pad 6), the app recognised my Tascam us 2x2 when plugged in as input and output audio. But theres no sound on my headphone (plugged in tascam) and i cant record anything. Please check.

Hi @nguyenquangminh2905,

Thanks for your message.

Please check if the issue is related to a problem introduced by Google with the release of Android 13:

In addition, please note that we’ve released Cubasis 3.6 this morning, which adds a new latency options included in the setup section.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi

I can not import my wav files, im still trying to find a way to record with other apps and import into Cubasis 3
Mi pad 6, Miui 14 = Android 13

Please help

Hi @nguyenquangminh2905

Please take a look at the MediaBay chapter of the Cubasis in-app help to learn more about file handling on Android:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/MEDIA.html

Hope that helps resolving the topic.

Best,
Lars