Dorico 3 Export Audio... Disappearing act?

Yes, indeed, I am running Catalina, which explains much. Sadly, I have little choice because of my development work. I just hope it eventually works. I can capture the audio externally, which is what i’ve been doing, but that is slow because it has to be done in realtime and it’s glitchy in the same way that there are often playback errors when playing live within Dorico. It’s certainly not an issue, that, when it buffers or glitches here and there but when it’s being captured, it’s rather unfortunate. I shall just have to wait for full compatibility but it is staggeringly annoying that this is a licensing issue rather than actual compatibility of the software itself.

It’s a 2015 MBP 15.6 i7, btw.

Hi everyone!

Like many here, I am a long term Finale user. Just got me Dorico 3 (vers 3.0.0.1038 Sep 3 2019). I have a 2017 MBP (15-ich 2.9GHz Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 560 & Intel HD Graphics 630), running Mac OS 10.13.6

My export-menu is missing audio and xml too. Both of these are essential for me to. So far I’ve read reports from users that have Mac OS 10.14.x having this, thought to report it since I have sticked to 10.13 for now.

Daniel sent a message yesterday where he stated that an update was coming quickly, hopefully with a solution for those disappearances.