Dorico 3 hang up

I’m on a Mac (mojave) and I find that if I leave Dorico running, never closing the program it is stable. As soon as I attempt to close it (before or after closing the project) it always goes into unresponsive, spin mode. Thereafter, even with a forced quit, I cannot restart the program. I have to shut down the mac. This is probably the elicenser issue. I have the latest version of the latter.

Since you say that it is reproducible, could you please repeat it again and then, when Dorico is unresponsive, go to Activity Monitor and sample the processes Dorico and VSTAudioEngine?

Attached is the Dorico sample process. There was no VSTAudioEngine process in the list. I also received an eLicenser error dialog box after waiting for a minute or so.
Sample of Dorico.txt.zip (22.9 KB)

If there is no VSTAudioEngine process, then that means that process crashed at some stage. No wonder that Dorico behaves strange then.
But in this case that sample is not useful for me. Please go to Help > Create Diagnostic Report, that creates a zip file on your desktop also containing crash logs. Please attach that here. Thanks