Dorico 5 Message Grove Agent SE not installed

Hallo everyone,

have reinstalled Groove Agent SE from Download Manager and manually.

Groove Agent SE Standalone is there, works as well in Cubase 12.

Dorico 5 keeps giving me the message i shall install it.

Its not found in Dorico VST’s.

Welcome to the forum, @P_s_y. Can you please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report in Dorico and attach the resulting zip file here?

Hallo dspreadbury,

it doesnt let me upload, the ZIP is 22MB and in Forum seems only 4MB allowed.

There any part of it you need?

If you want, you can send it to me via email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de. If it’s not too inconvenient, please use WeTransfer or a similar service to avoid overloading my inbox.

Thanks for sending me your diagnostics. The Groove Agent SE plug-in itself does seem to be missing: at any rate, it’s not loaded by the audio engine. Can you please try reinstalling the Groove Agent instrument (don’t worry about the content: that seems to be successfully installed already).

Hallo dspreadbury,

tried to reinstall several times now.

Did uninstall / install and also reinstall, the Message still comes.

Uninstalled Groove Agent 5 as well and only installed Groove Agent 5 SE.

Im installing the latest Version of Groove Agent SE from Steinberg Download Manager under Dorico 5 > Groove Agent SE 5 - 5.2.0 - Instrument (recommended).

Tried to reinstall Dorico 5 as well, Message stays.

Can you see the Groove Agent SE.vst3 file in the VST3 location on your computer?

yes they there, also confirmed by Cubase 12 which only allowes VST3.

After reinstalling Dorico 5, Audio Engine making problems loading at all and now lost Halion Sonic as well.

Reinstalling did help once there, now doesnt anymore.

I’m going to have to call on @Ulf to help you further, because I’m afraid I’m stumped!

I’ve, sent you a private message via this board, please check.