Hi I noticed under my settings that the midi note velocity editor does the following
- Using select arrow (points diagonally up and left) the selected notes across time all have velocities changed to be the same (velocity differences NOT maintained)
- Using slope (/) increase/decrease, ALL notes played together, including any not specifically selected, have their initial velocities changed to be equal to each other (velocity leveling) after the slope implementation
- Using the “Dotted Box” selector, the selected notes across time appear (in the Velocity bars shown in Playing Techniques) to have their velocities changed equally but do not actually change their played volume.
- When using the crayon/pencil (points down and left) ALL voices go up and down together, including those not specifically selected, and ALL voices are given the same velocity even when they did not originally have the same velocity
- When using the Histogram, I’m able to (a) select a particular set of notes (say the treble) and (b) click on the Histogram button and set it to “Selection” and alter the velocities of the selected notes ONLY - and there is no velocity levelization - which are what I think all of the above should do too - once you select a set of notes for edit, only those selected should be affected
- Have we lost the use of the D 3.5 Velocity box where you can input a velocity number (or click on +/-) for a set of notes?
- The editor is glitchy - sometimes it will not respond to mouse clicks, and you cannot select notes to edit with the mouse, even though the keyboard might be working