Download Cubase 5.x

Hi there,
I did sent a message through the support version. I’m a Cubase Pro 10 owner and I’m looking for a full Cubase 5 link to read older projects. Any help would be appreciated.

Take care all!

Next! I have been looking for my old Cubase 5 CDs all morning, I have the elicenser plugged in and ready to go.
If this link is still active it would be great to receive it…
Thanks in advance

Hi Guys
I still have my Cubase 5 DVD and manage to install it on my MAC 10.15.4 by removing the version check in the installation file but can’t get to update. I can’t change the Cubase 5.5 update for it to run over the installed Cubase 5. Any ideas?

Hi friends! Could someone send me link to download cubase 5 for MAC?
I’d like to use Embracer!

I have a license for cubase 7

Please help me! :slight_smile:

Hi! Can I have also a link to download cubase 5 64bit for windows? I have a license to cubase 10 but my new computer does not have a dvd drive and i was unable to do an iso file from the cubase 5 installation dvds.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there! Would some amazing human be able to PM me a download file for Cubase 5? I have an 8.5 license :slight_smile: Thanks!!

Hi I’m looking for Cubase 5 I have lost my cd’s but I have licence on stainberg dongle send me pm please

I’m also in need of download for Cubase 5. Have elicenser/dongle and a useless CD copy of cubase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello. I need, as many others Windows version of Cubase 5 x64. I do have licence for Cubase 10.5 PRO.

im also looking for a windows version of cubase 5 x64 bit. any help? thanks

hello i know this is a bit late to ask, but its better to try than not try at all. is it still possible to get the link to cubase5.x? i formatted my pc so i want to reinstall it again. thank you in advance!

Hi Can any one please help me the installer file of Cubase 5, i lost the flash disk.

Hi,
I’m just reloading my pc from scratch.
Is it possible to send me a link to Cubase 5 please.

Thank You

1 Like