Elicencer, how to remove a licence?

Got the latest elicencer, in the help menu it says to remove a licence click the respective licences remove licence button, the only remove licence button I can find is in the actions drop down menu and this is grayed out…even when the licence I want to remove is selected…

is it possible to remove a licence that is still valid?

thanks,
Kevin :slight_smile:

I think that’s only for demo licenses. What you could is move it to another eLicenser, and then burn that one. (or whatever your heart desires)

it is a demo licence… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: just trying to keep things tidy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I guess it’s only possible that way after it expires.

Yeah…must be, would be handy if it said that some where wouldn’t it! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I mean, there is still the possibility of burning.

I had a demo license once that was expired and it wouldn’t even let me remove that. I assumed it was their way of making sure someone doesn’t keep “renewing” their demo license over and over. But, to be honest, I really don’t know anything about it for sure.

It’s no big deal, s’pose I’ll just leave it there, haven’t got another eLicencer…cheers…

For me it turns red and a trash can button appears to remove it.

Doesn’t happen for me mate…oh well…

For one exception, every demo license can be removed, regardless of whether it is expired, or not used at all.

The exception being so-called “local” licenses that reside on some Soft-eLicensers. So if your license resides on your Soft-eLicenser and eLCC displays the “local” property, the license cannot be removed.

ok thanks for the info :slight_smile: :slight_smile: