Feature Requests

@musicullum I really appreciate your answers! Spent a few time on your answers.

It seems, then I can’t do what I meant:
Say: there is a LEAD something (vocal, instrument). Usually… even in bigger shows, there are 1-2-3FX busses and some Reverb, Delay is loaded. Then we used to adjust FX sends (less/more reverb, less/more dly).

Adding GroupCH, I can’t change the SEND level by SONG/PART by PART. There are songs, needs generally more reverb/delay send… and the ones need none or less. For sure, there are ones they need special setting (thats what STACKS is for).

For now, to set different SEND levels, need to use PARTS, duplicate audio-fx-stack again and again to sed different SEND levels… So get to a cathedral, can’t just change a generally used REVERB/DELAY preset, because I will have lot’s of stacks with lot’s of RoomWorks loaded.
VSTLive-FX1+2.

• IF, I could select/force FX-1 and FX-2 send signal to global FX busses.
  • Or these FX-1 / FX-2 sends would be global ones for the loaded setlist
    That would be a solution. In that case just quick customisation for the global fx’s at one place, that is used for the complete show and pre-programmed SEND levels can go to global FX’s for each songs/parts.

Is that clear how I try to explain? Maybe easier to think about a normal evening where a Digit mixer has 1-4FX racks and the engineer is working with the send faders to this 1-4FX’ busses. Small adjusments can be made tweaking FX racks directly.

Furthermore I can nows set million versions of compressor setting now within a playlist, but can’t set a compressor globally by having the option routing to STACKS within PARTS for additional inserts. You can do this usually with a stompbox multiFX also. Global compressor/eq, different modulation, but global REVERB preset (less/more MIX / SEND).

Meanwhile this is awesome possiblilty us to use STACKS with completely different settings for each songs/parts. Just please find a way let users using some global busses keeping usually globally used things more simple and consolidated.

Clicked LEARN (left/bottom corner), selected slider/button and pressed my MIDI controller hoping the best…
Now, as you mentioned, “Actions and Shortcuts” does the job :slight_smile:

About the VIDEO playback. Tried with Cubase 12 pro and it sutcks/droppingframes also, but working fine with REAPER DAW, Resolume Arena, VLC. I can upload the material to you if feel like debugging!

Any hope LTC (Linear Timecode/SMPTE) recognisation will be adopted as eg. REAPER does?

I figured out some things with your answers. Also looking fw to future updates, willing to change my live system to VSL Live asap :slight_smile: