Steps to reproduce the Bug.
- Create a Folder and turn on folder sync
- create 3-4 audio tracks and record some audio on those tracks while sync’d
- Select the Beam tool (press 2 )
- Zoom in to the middle or end of the recorded audio (happens in the middle and ends of audio)
- Select over 1 audio in the sync’d folder. For a split second that track ONLY is highlighted before the software auto highlights the others in the group. But if you quickly hit delete while the 1 track is selected you can delete a piece of audio from that one track. This a fast action but since I edit quite fast this happens me very regularly.
The folder is now of sync