Graphic error when moving the vertical bar on the right side

Is everyone here running on Windows 10?

1 Like

@Armand, This problem appears in Cubase 12 already in the normal configuration, with no preference settings in general. I really don’t understand why this is happening. My Drivers are all up to date and I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates. Please, if you have any solution about what might be happening, let me know. Thank you very much! I really enjoy using Cubase and would be pleased with all these issues resolved.

@Armand, I tested moving the horizontal bar also that is below and the same problem happens. Horizontal lines are cut off.

Some of us are able to reproduce this bug. Although this is something that hadn’t appeared that obviously until now to most of us.

The bug has been reported. This is quite a low prio compared to other bugs and I cannot promise this will be fixed soon. CAN-41520

3 Likes

@Armand, I understood. There really is this bug. I tried various settings and I came to the conclusion that the problem is in Cubase 12. I am glad for your willingness to help fix this Bug. I hope that in the next updates it will be fixed. I will wait. Thank you very much!

@Armand, I want to ask you a question. Did this bug appear on every computer you tested or was it on some?

It appeared on most of them yes.

1 Like

@Armand, I understood. It really needs to be fixed. I will wait for a correction. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your collabotation and your patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Armand, I thank you for your willingness to help. Thank you very much!

@Armand, This issue has not yet been resolved in version 12.0.30. I hope that in the next updates it will be resolved. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

We hope to have fixed this for 12.0.40

2 Likes

@Armand, It’s bad to work with this problem. Glad it will be fixed in the next update. Thank you very much! I will wait.

Added to the issues wiki, number 27.

1 Like

@Louis_R, Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Fixed with 12.0.40 !

2 Likes

@Louis_R, Yes, this problem has been fixed. Thank you very much!