Guitar fingering for right hand doesn’t work in Dorico for iPad

Hello, I did a lot of research before buying Dorico (2.4.10.1057) lifetime unlock for iPad from the App Store to use for writing classical guitar scores. Then I discovered that right hand fingering doesn’t work on the iPad! The App Store Dorico page included a preview of some classical guitar music which had both right and left hand fingering and there was no information to say that this didn’t work as pictured on the iPad but also that the software was said to be compatible with iPad. I’ve contacted Apple and they asked me to write to you to see if this can be resolved before requesting a refund. Is it actually possible to create right hand fingering? Maybe I’m missing something. Thanks

Unfortunately you’re not missing anything. This is a known limitation at this point. See Right-Hand Fingering for Guitar in Dorico iPad - #3 by dspreadbury for instance.

OK! Thanks for that

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this limitation. We need to add some more functionality to the popover so that it has a means of swapping between right- and left-hand fingering, and we hope to add this in the next update.