How to sync in-app purchases between the iPad and iPhone

Hi all,

Normally, Cubasis in-app purchases should automatically be synced between your iPhone and iPad devices.
If you encounter issues, please have a look at the following steps:

1. Under “iTunes & App Store” you log in for purchases
  2. At the top of the list you log in with your Apple ID for iCloud sync

Make sure that you are logged in at both places with the same Apple ID on both iPad and iPhone. Also make sure that in (2), “iCloud” is enabled.
Cubasis 3 uses iCloud to sync your list of purchases across all your devices. Hence, iCloud must be enabled with the same Apple ID.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hello Lars,
I follow the steps (same Apple ID on iPhone 6s (iOS 14.4) and iPad mini 2 (iOS 10.3.1), iCloud synchro enable, etc… ) but I can’t synchronize my in-app purchase.
Can you help me?

Best regards,
Fred

Hi @Fredodingo,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

It looks like running the iPad mini 2 with iOS 10.3.1 seems to be the problem.

Cubasis 3 requires to be installed on both devices, in order to sync the in-app purchases between both app version. Cubasis 3 requires at least iPadOS 13 or iOS 13.

Is it possible that you have Cubasis 2 installed on the iPad mini 2?
If so, do you want to keep up using Cubasis 2, including the IAPs purchased for Cubasis 3?

Best,
Lars

Hello Lars,

Thank you for your answer.
Yes, Cubasis 2 is install on my iPad mini 2 and yes, I would like to use it until I buy a new one.
Is there a way to have my in-app (I bought them all in cubasis 2) in my cubasis 3 on iPhone?
Regards,
Fred

Hi @Fredodingo,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis 2 in-app purchases can be easily transferred to Cubasis 3.

Please find more details about all supported cases, and how to use them here (please scroll down to: How to transfer Cubasis 2 in-app purchases to Cubasis 3)

Best,
Lars

Can I delete CB2 after the transfer?

Hi @Iskander,

Thanks for your message!

Can I delete CB2 after the transfer?

When deleting Cubasis 2, all your personal files are gone forever!

Please make sure that you’ve backed up all important files.
Once done, it’s up to your decision to delete Cubasis 2.

If required, you can re-install the app when being logged in to the same App Store account used for this purchase. However, this will not include the re-installation any user related data (as mentioned above).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hallo Lars,

das ist alles klar.

Werde ich nach dem Transfer zukünftig alle IAPs in CB3 auch ohne CB2 zur Verfügung haben - auch nach einer Neuinstallation bzw. Wechsel auf ein neues Gerät?

Hi @Iskander,

Danke für Deine Nachricht.
Die transferierten IAPs sind Deinem App Store Account zugeordnet, und bleiben somit bestehen.

Liebe Grüße
Lars