I got a pro 49 1st gen

thx

Sent you a PMā€¦

got it working perfect now

thx bro !!!

Hi,

what a great post!
thank you.

could you please send me the elusive file too?
would really appreciate it.

Thanks again
:slight_smile:

Hi again,

Since I couldnā€™t get in touch with the original poster, maybe someone else who got the file from him could please send it also to me?
Would really appreciate the help.
Iā€™m in a Cubase course now and my Axium pro is driving me crazy!
thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Update - got it from jaslan so thanks to him and thank you anyway.

I am still hereā€¦ Sorry I missed your post! I will PM you.

Hi! Im new here, please help me outā€¦Where can I download the Axiom Pro 25 hypercontrol software and personality file for Cubase 5 windows 7? Like the others in this forum i noticed there are no longer any available downloads in the m audio siteā€¦

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I didnā€™t realize you posted. I sent you a P.M.

Hi, just got the air25 and have the same problem, no personality file is available for windows on the m-audio site either!

Any chance someone can send it to me pls. Many thanks :slight_smile:

PS - Windows 8.1 / Cubase 8

Thanks Jaslan! much appreciated.

Glad to hear that the Axiom Pro personality works for Air controllers also. Just to note, however, I did find personality files for Windows 7 and 8.1 with C5 C6 and C7 on the m-audio site (for the Air).

Hello guys,

I have the same problem , Have cubase 8 and not the axiom hypercontrol driver :wink:
Someone can send me the link please, it will be very nice.
Thanks you .

Iā€™ll send you a PM.

Hello,

I have the Axiom Pro with Cubase 8. I was wondering if you could please send me the driver file for my computer. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi, could someone please send me the file as well. Im using Cubase 5 and i want to use the hyper control with my axiom pro 61. Thanks in advance. Please send me the file daryl.yquin@gmail.com

Hi guys,

Iā€™m a Nuendo user and I own an Axiom Pro 61. I read somewhere that the Cubase personality file works with Nuendo but the one I could find didnā€™t do the trick. Could you please send me the persnality file you are sharing so I can try it out?

Any other advice to get it working will be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Pablo

I am running Cubase 8.0.20 my AxiomPro49 was working and then stopped all of a sudden. IL have a UR44 Midi port connected and a Usb connect nothing works. Have a Duo Core 8 Ram, 1TB SSD drive in MacBookPro. Can anyone make a suggestion on how to fix this?

I would even appreciate the information to set up the AxiomPro49 in cubase? Anybocy out there?

AxiomPro 49.

Im on Cubase 8 pro, win7 64bit, with USB Midisport 8x8 midi interface.

Jaslan kan you send me that magic file to :slight_smile:

Thanks
Jesper Tenka

I have a AxiomPRo 49.

Im on Cubase 8 pro, win7 64bit, with USB Midisport 8x8 midi interface.

Jaslan can you send me that magic file to :slight_smile:

Thanksssss
Jesper

Sorry for the dobbelt post!

Hi All,

Iā€™ve just found the windows .exe installer for the HyperControl v1.1.6 for Cubase.

Iā€™ve just downloaded and installed it and my Axiom Pro 25 is working as expected C6.5, Win7 x64.

I couldnā€™t find the file on the English version of M-Audioā€™s support site, but a google search for the driver helped me find the download on M-Audioā€™s Japanese site (http://www.m-audio.jp/index.php?do=support.drivers&f=1211)

The download link is about 3/4ā€™s down the page in a yellow box and youā€™ll see the file name:

"HyperControl for Cubase 1.1.6.exe (4.83 MB) "

Click that to download.

Hope this helps.

B