I don't understand Cubase users

I’m with you guys! I don’t understand the local community either - they want such great changes

for their pathetic 100 euro.

Regards

But if showing respect for other members, is politics that should be kept out of this forum, doesn’t that mean that you’d prefer to be treated with disrespect. That must mean that you’re pleased to feel disrespected by my post. Isn’t that how you prefer to be treated?

What does any of this conversation have to do with Cubase?

… I rest my case…

I still think we need less moaning.
Anyone here should know that bugs are part of the game when talking about software.
And Cubase is a very complex piece of software.
Bugs in Cubase never stopped me from working with this beautiful tool.
OK, I admit some can be very annoying but does that prevent you from making good music?
We just got what we asked, that’s great from steiny.
I love this new policy of listening to users.
if anyone doesn’t think Cubase is the best tool available for making music, why are they still here?
Don’t loose your precious time to bring negativity.
Go back to make music or go outside and take a walk.
You might find it’s a beautiful sunny day outside.
Ok this was a little bit too zen :slight_smile:

Cubase is CRYSTAL here 2560 * 1600 what are you on about?

Are you a Steinberg sockpuppet ?

[mod edit: user warned. personal insults not allowed]

Seriously, you mentioned you are on PC, what are you on about?!?
cubase is razorsharp.

I don’t use giant screens, but at the resolution Raphie refers to, Cubase 9 delivers a clear, well useable screen to me (here on PC) as well.

Coming from that experience, calling Cubase 9 “a blurry low-DPI mess” is nothing but utter nonsense to me. If they deliver higher resolutions one day, fine - but definitely not needed for my everyday use here.

Even worse: to call someone clarifying that obvious nonsense a “Steinberg sockpuppet” is nothing but one of the many moronic, low level, offensive anger comments in here, which I can’t take serious in any possible way, ever.

blurry low-DPI mess is aplicable for Retina screens on MACS! And if you have a 4K screen with a size of 24 inch you’re in the same trouble.
All fonts and graphic components are scaled for real-world resolutions and the screen rela estate beloging with the resolution.

The retina and 4K screens with low real estate are over dimensioned and gives really tiny letters.

And then how we react to each other, man o man, grow up everybody!