I have just purchased the iC Pro app for my Android phone. I am, so far, unable to connect to my computer.
• On my computer I downloaded the Apple Bonjour Service.
• In Windows 11 Firewall Bonjour Service was already checked for Public. I added a check for Private.
• I added the SKI Remote device in my Studio Setup.
• When I open the phone app it does not list any computers.
• On the app I entered the IPv4 Address for my Wifi network (not the IPv4 DNS servers addresses). The Submit button does not respond and I receive the message “no host found”.
• I have tried disabling the Windows Firewall but this also did not work.
• I switched the Windows Firewall to Private but to no avail.
• I tried entering the two URLs listed in the SKI panel in Devices into Firefox and Chrome but neither of these sites can be opened by either browser.
My computer is direct wired to the internet by coaxial cable. There is wifi throughout the house. My computer says the wifi service is running.