Import song project are not saved

I don’t move the folder. That’s why it is strange.

should be simply “basse 1 (D)”

Sorry, I was mistaken. Need to reproduce this here. It looks to me like a filename problem.

Same filename structure (with space, and numbers)? Will check tomorrow, thanks again for your patience.

It creates a “audio” folder but the tracks are still empty after save/open.

I tried different combination but still have an issue even with the audio folder with all the assets

Found something related, so pls check again with the upcoming version. But that doesn’t really make sense, so let me ask: when you export from Cubase, is there a message “Exporting binaries”, and if so, does it last a while? That is when it is supposed to copy audio files etc to the destination (assuming that is different from the Cubase project - which is not recommended).

@magicguigui @musicullum

The Problem described in this Thread is Almost exactly What happened to us and we describe here at Point 3. thought it might be helpful to Connect those Infos / Threads for further Investigation .

Our Source Material is/was everytime in the original cubase „Audio“ folder and was Never Moved before, after or while using the „Export to vst live“ Feature from within cubase.

We have the feeling that there might be an issue with „linear vs nonlinear“ source footage?
At least re-Rendering all Audio Material to Full Length Source Audio Files is What Instantly made the Audio Files Stick on our vst live project and Werent lost / empty for Almost a week and Dozens of project Save Intervalls now :crossed_fingers:

Thank you!
So you have audio files from different locations, but with the same file name?
If not, let me ask a few more questions:

The question here is if there are audio files in said folder, because…

So i repeat that question. But if it is because of multiple audio files with the same file name, the exporter will fix that with the next version.

absolute correct. we fixed it totay superficial and in the aftermath by renaming the mixed up files from orignal e.g. guitar.wav/folderSong1 and guitar.wav/folderSong2 ← to → guitar.wav/folder1 and guitar**_b**.wav/folder2 . now we dont get any more mixed up / wrong loaded tracks across the songs

Great. As Micha pointed out it will be fixed soon.

1 Like