Importing Key Commands (xml's)

Hi All,

I had great luck with responses for my first post-so here goes another! Thanks to everyone for being so responsive :slight_smile:

I never had a problem importing or exporting key commands (xml files) from Cubase 5 to 6.5. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I seem to have hit some sort of wall when it comes to importing Key Commands in Cubase 7 and 7.5…

Is there some trick I’m not aware of? I can save the .xml file with my appropriate commands, find that file when trying to import it, but EVERY TIME it’s greyed out. Even when I try selecting either “xml files/All file types” toward the bottom. I’m terribly confused.

Has Steinberg changed the protocol for importing/exporting key commands? I’d love to see what other people do since I haven’t been able to figure it out for six months.

Thanks so much for looking and I sincerely appreciate any responses!

E

I’m looking for an answer for this too and I would be equally thankful if someone knows the answer to this.

If there are two people out in the world that are having this issue I at least feel a TAD better…haha. Patiently awaiting some genius insights!

Aloha guys,

I believe this question (and some similar ones) is why Steve posted this:

Good Luck!
{‘-’}