Greetings Oh great Cubase wizards!
I have used the search function to look out for an already existing bug report unsuccessfully.
I have consulted the “Cubase version history” PDF unsuccessfully.
System specific issue or bug?
- Create an empty project
- Display the MixConsole in the lower zone of the project window (ALT + F3)
- Add/create an audio, instrument or midi track
By default, the corresponding MixConsole channel will be located in the center zone of the MixConsole.
- Move the MixConsole channel to the left or right zone of the MixConsole
- Hide the newly created track
Result = The corresponding MixConsole channel remains visible.
- Move the MixConsole channel back to the centre zone and hide it again (as moving channels between zones will unhide them automatically)
Result = The MixConsole channel is hidden as I would expect it to be.
MixConsole channels will only be hidden when located in the centre zone of the MixConsole when displayed in the lower zone of the Project window. The “standalone” MixConsole (F3) does not exhibit these results and behaves as intended.
Cubase Artist 9.5.10 Build 79 (64 bit) on Windows 7 Professional SP1
EDIT: Corrected numbered sequence.