Insane EQ for free, at Eventides website

Eventide website is offering the Equivocate plugin for free. Do not miss this opportunity… Ilok required.
:smiley: :smiley:

Yep …

Very nice but insane latency for DAW use.

Hippo

The side-chain EQ match is an interesting feature. It does take CUP power to run it, but sounds very good. I’m just getting to know it. It was mentioned in the Lounge as well. :slight_smile:

I’m of the understanding that the sidechain facility doesn’t work in Cubase as the EQ plug in is not VST3 …

I could be mistake? I did what I thought was the correct way to reference a track and use the EQ Match feature of the plug-in. I’m not on the DAW and so can’t check to see if its VST3 or not, if not,then I likely didn’t do what I thought I was doing. I’ll take a good look. Regardless, I think it’s a very interesting EQ. It is a bit of a memory hog, but I like the Mel Scale and the paragraphic architecture. I wish it said Eventide and not “Newfangledaudio.” :wink:

There is a vst3 version. It was not in the first release.

the current download is VST3 and works fine.

On 9/24 I downloaded version 1.0.1 and it did not include VST3. So I had to go through the mental anguish of the old Cubase Quadro set-up to make things work.

Then today 10/7 reading Ralphies post I re-checked and the current version is 1.0.2, which includes VST3. :smiley:

Awesome! Thanks guys. That is good news!

Really nice mastering EQ. First time I opened it up and it was really laggy. Opened it up a second time and it seems fine.

Registering free EQuivocate first on iLok also gives an added discount on Elevate mastering bundle before end of October. (Even better deal at plugindiscounts). Gotta love Eventide!