Is this better, now?

Agreed, it’s a mess.

It’s taking me about ten times longer to do anything compared with the previous, professional looking, forum. It all looks very ‘play school’ but I don’t think many of us are 5 years old around here.

2 Likes

Agreed. That’s the 1st I noticed. I said it seems like they’re trying to make the forum like it’s social media or something. I find that very disturbing.

Now, we’re “Winning” badges and this button will make my experience more FUN and… WTH?

2 Likes

Is there a way to turn off nonsense like the blue badges “it’s been a while…”
Such stupidities shouldn’t be at professional places, only at children’s Facebook sites.

I know why I don’t have social media accounts at all…

2 Likes

I’m hoping someone can help with 2 absolutely crucial things:
-A way to search within a thread using the regular browser’s search function (Win10, Chrome browser). Using Ctrl-F here does something different, and much less effective at finding what I’m looking for

-A way to reach posts from before the change. Sometimes searching via Google and clicking on a result (which has helped me learn a TON about Cubase over the years without bothering anyone with new redundant posts) actually lands on the thread. Other times it lands on “we have a new forum”, forcing me to try the forum’s inbuilt search which doesn’t always show threads, even ones I was just reading a few days ago

Help please?

How can I turn off the ‘Suggested Topics’ section that always appears at the bottom of a thread?
I’m trying to cut the carp from the screen - It always displays topics I’m not interested in.

2 Likes

It is an absolute shambles of a mess. Please return to a real forum format for everyone over the age of 3 years old.

2 Likes

Initially, wtf? But now, this is better yes, much needed upgrade, especially for mobile.

1 Like

True… Once you get use to it… It seems to be fine…