Isn't it possible to route midi out from Groove Agent 4?

Hi all,

we are still working on the update, but it will be available soon. There will definitely be a MIDI Out to record directly in the host in the upcoming update. Please have a little patience.

What’s the rev or build I need that has midi out??? Thought I was going crazy not figuring out how to get midi out.

Hi,

The MIDI out feature came with the Groove Agent 4.2 update:

Please have a look at the version history for a detailed description.

It is NOW 2021 and i’m trying to find out the SAME THING… for those of you with a time machine, they’re just now talking about ditching dongles.

We NEED to be able to PUSH MIDI OUT from Groove agent… otherwise, there is NO PURPOSE to having it as a Stand-Alone, because it does not have the features which are expected of a stand-alone, which is LITERALLY to act as a MIDI Controller / MPC… whether we want to use INTERNAL only, EXTERNAL only, or a HYBRID… Just TAKE OUR MONEY and stop attempting to FORCE everyone to do everything through Cubase/Nuendo! I own Cubase, Nuendo, and other DAWs… as do others… do you REALLY want to refuse other people’s money because you don’t want them to be able to midi out or launch VSTs like MODO Drum from within Groove Agent?!

The best you can hope is that we pay before we realize and then you have our money, but people are NOT brand slaves. You do NOT own us! You can NOT keep us! Show us respect by engaging our requests which allows reciprocity which drives the engagement of financial transaction.

We DO have MANY OTHER options.
You CAN refuse our money.

Your choice… take your “Piece” of the market, or lose MANY streams of income due to obstinance of maintaining obtuse stances!!!

Dude! Im sorry, I just now saw your post! Did you figure it out by chance? Yes, the full version GA has midi out, and it has had it since GA 4. If i remember correctly, it was in an update. LOL. Its awesome! just toggle it on and off and set up a track to receive the data on a dedicated drum map in Cubase. Take care