issues with download assistant

With apologies for the delay, here are the links to Cubase Elements 9.5:

Windows

Mac

Would you be so kind as to send me the logs from Steinberg Download Assistant so that our development team can investigate why you’re unable to download? The log files can be found in:

Win: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Steinberg Download Assistant\logs
Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Steinberg/Download Assistant

Please email them to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de. Thanks!

I just bought my cubase 8 too 9.5 update , but when I downloaded the assistant downloader it says after opening :a connection to the download server can not be established,the upgrade?check your internet.I have windows 10 and turned off my firewall and anitvirus plus run as administrator.is there another ftp site or or give a link to ?? TY

Here are the links for Cubase 9.5 Pro:

Windows

Mac

Dear
Even after following your instructions, my download manager is unable to connect to the internet. I am interested in downloading Cubase LE 9.5. I would be happy if you could please give the direct download link for windows

Dear Daniel,

Even after following the instructions regarding proxy, my download manager is unable to connect. It says “unable to connect to server”.
Kindly share the direct download links for Cubase LE 9.5 (Windows)

Million Thanks
Abhishek

Where in the world are you located, Abhishek? Could you please provide me with the log files from the appropriate location?

Win: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Steinberg Download Assistant\logs
Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Steinberg/Download Assistant

Our SDA team would like to try to establish why some users are unable to download our products via SDA. Thanks!

Thanks for the direct link. Even i had the same issue with the Download Assistant

I woul like download by a direct link beaucause I dont getting from download assistant for cubase elements 10

You’re in the Dorico forum. Maybe you could try posting in the Cubase forum, here: Cubase - Steinberg Forums

I am having the same problem. On my MacBook Pro, the Download Assistant starts without issue, but on my iMac, which is linked to the same account, the program bounces and then stops bouncing, never even giving an error message. I would like to attach the relevant log, but this forum will not allow me to.

JDWPianist, please feel free to email me the log at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de and I’ll pass it on to the SDA team. In the meantime, you might try resolving any font conflicts in Font Book and possibly clearing your font caches on the troublesome iMac.

Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply. I’ve sent you the log files via e-mail. I also tried clearing the font cache as you suggested, which did not fix the issue.

I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t help. If you let me know which product(s) you’re trying to download, I should be able to provide you with direct links, though it may take a day or two for me to obtain the links you need.

I just upgraded to Dorico 2 but had trouble downloading the dmg for the download assistant - it brought up the little download window but got stuck at 0kb so wouldn’t transfer the data. This is the first time any download has not worked on my computer (2011 Mac mini /Sierra). After logging in I was able to complete the download on another computer in the house (a more recent machine Mac High Sierra) and transfer the dmg to mine via memory stick. After that all was good and have just got Dorico 2 going. I’m not sure what the problem was but just thought I’d mention it.

Steinberg Download Assistant starts and then disappears on my Macbook Pro using Catalina 10.15… Please advise…
I’m trying to download the 30 day free trial of Cubase Pro 10.5

You can download the full Cubase 10.5 installer from this page.

I’m having the same issue with Nuendo 10.2

Unfortunately I don’t have any direct links for Nuendo 10, brass_pic: please contact our support team and they’ll be able to send you direct download links so you don’t need to use SDA.

I am sharing with you how I figure it out issue with Download Assistant and error: “A connection to the download server could not be established”.
I disabled SSL/TLS protocol filtering in my antivirus software. After that, it started download immediately.

Chears

I am having the same issue trying to install Dorico @ on a Mac Pro running MacOS 10.14.6