Izotope Ozone7 vst3 on blacklist?

Huh - that’s sort of contradictory advice now. According to the link I referenced before, I was told that they can cause stability problems in all versions of Cubase - it might not be obvious it’s the plugin causing it, an OpenGL issue is the root cause as I understand it.

Hi, I see. In the other thread I was referring to blacklisted plug-ins in general, not iZotope specifically. In the post here, I was referring specifically to iZotope. On Mac they are blacklisted due to the Objective C issue, on Windows they should just pass the validation.

As for OpenGL, are you referring to my post again? We at support though being caused by graphics and OpenGL tasks (many crashes occurred during menu access, GUI resizing), but in the end it turned out to be the same Objective C problem. There are a few minor annoyances with OpenGL, but usually nothing major.

Well that got more confusing quickly.

Personally I only use the iZotope VST3. The 2.4 are there, but set as inactive and not added to my plug in manager folder. The black list labels what is blacklisted as 2, not 2.4, like in the manager window, is that Cubase dropping the .4 in display?

I deleted them thanks to my OCD!!! Everything works fine. I’ll double check the 2.4’s… If i remember rightly, the latest iZotope bundle installer was very lack lustre in choices, we couldn’t even select 32/64 bit or folder destination, it installed everything and I didn’t want that. Again, i’ll double check that too.

Edit: Yes… If you want to use the 2.4 versions, keep the iZ dll.

I’ve tested my PowerCore plug-ins, which are all 32 bit, after Jbridging them, and they work perfectly now. So there should be no problem with any 32 bit plugs, bridged properly with Jabridge, in Cubase 9.

If you have any trouble check your methods. I didn’t get it right first time.

Yes jbridge works perfect with cubase 9 on Win10!

I have forsaken my 32bit plugins and blacklisted 64bit plugins for the sake of stability. Ironically I am getting random crashes on saves every so often, something that I never experienced in any previous version, when I should be most stable due to Sentinel Guard.

I have vst 2.4 and 3 of my izotope plugins from ozone to rx , their all coming up as a combination of active /blacklisted! along with the plug-ins becoming deactivated in the project window inserts???

guess izotope /this new steinberg sentinal plugin ain’t synced rite!