Larger fonts in windows 10 please (or scaling)

I’m on 1920 x 1200 resolution and some of the fonts are just too small for my nearly 50 year old eyes :slight_smile:

The other thing that would help, would be for Cubase to play nicely with windows scaling. So if I set everything to 125%, certain windows don’t get screwed up. I know this must be hard when we’re relying on third party plugin developers, but at 125% even some of Cubase’s own windows don’t always behave… :smiley:

:smiley:

I know other DAWs have fixed it with 3rd party plugins. The HiDpi and scaling has to be addressed, I need to use 4K and even 8k for my video editing.

Thanks Steinberg!

Example of my screen using NI, Arturia, Waves plugins (which are cut off):

studio one vs cubase

I’m sure they must be working on this…it would just be nice for some acknowledgement …

What acknowledgement do you need?

I guess it will be something there with 10.5.20. But the OSX disaster and that covid thing has maybe interfered.

What acknowledgement do you need?
Cubase 10.5 Out Now - Cubase - Steinberg Forums
here written that’s final maintenance update > :exclamation: > > :exclamation:

I guess it will be something there with 10.5.20. But the OSX disaster and that covid thing has maybe interfered.
I really hope that

+1

But do it independent of Windows scaling, because scaling just makes everything bigger, which sucks.

That is for cubase10.0 that should get a final update. That version has support for windows 7 so
dont expect any hdpi support on cubase10.0.