LFO - MIDI routing from and to every MIDI source.

Below are some of the possibilities that a little native tool from FL Studio, offers to manipulate the LFO of any knob or fader automatable and means any knob or fader that you want via MIDI editor, which means you can use it by a wished sections… Is simply great as you can really play around to make your sound design unique!

This tool exist in FL Studio from its beginning, since Fruity Loops. I never seen a tool like this in any other DAW… and I believe that no DAW or plugin is able to exceeds it, its a Top feature. :exclamation:

Applied in any knob of your wish E.G. Cutoff, Volume, or any knob or fader for your creative idea.

Applied in panning or plugins with Left and Right.

LFO Tool from FL Studio: LFO Tool

Full discuss thread about this function : LFO automation and more LFO functions in Cubase? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

:open_mouth: :slight_smile:
Yes, this would be VERY nice indeed!
I like how you can set start and end values, so you can have a developing pattern and not necessarily a static one.
+1000

1 Like

How can this topic have one vote up only? There is literally no way to add a simple LFO to one of the cubase plugins. Metalizer, Filter, Distortion, it goes without saying that they need to be able to get modulated by a simple insert before them in the chain. Or a cross-program general purpose LFO/Modulator. Lots of people also want to add say a slow random modulated LFO to a pan or a volume knob -or what ever other parameter they choose to, program-wide.

1 Like

There is few topic about midi modulation improvement request like recently Native modulation sources & assignable macros - #5 by tremor206 :wink:
I have big hope with the new midi 2.0, because it means (maybe) that all DAW have to re-coding (maybe) to integrate it.
Also since Windows 10 the new midi API isn’t integrate in Cubendo, in my case good for midi multi-access client, really hope to have it soon (no more work around)

I really hope we are going to see new midi tools, new work flow for midi.
More midi modulation “crazyness” - Midi Macro control - new/easier midi Routing - insert midi plug in instrument track -

Yes that’s a lot of hope, we will see… At least Midi macros control would be great…

here is more activity:

Please continue here: