List of graphic bugs in N13 (or C13)

I’m proposing this thread to summarize the graphical bugs in N13/ C13 (after 13.0.30), in order to make SB’s work easier by collating the information. This first posting will contain only this description. Bugs will be mentioned in the replies. Please indicate your operating system.

3 Likes

In the “Mixconsole section color” option (Preferences / user interface), you cannot change the color of the Routing section. Changing the color with the color picker has no effect.
(Mac Sonoma 14.3.1)

In the editing preferences, Dead Keys, you can’t expand the menu to show the whole description, or at least it only does so intermittently, we’re not sure why.

(Note: the exact terms may vary as I use the French version)

(Mac Sonoma 14.3.1)

Got some glitches while crossfading (windows)

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional, but the button (the asterisk) indicating a track freeze in the Mixconsole has disappeared in N13. Here’s an image in N12.

(Mac Sonoma 14.3.1)

3 Likes

Not so much a graphic bug as a complete waste of useable space. I use the mixer for mixing and like to have name of track at bottom, maximum fader length and nothing at the top but removing all the options still leaves a big chunk of blank space at the top of the mixer which I can’t get rid of.
In an ideal world, this would disappear when all options are excluded. Also, for some reason, if I reduce the window from above to make space for other channel windows above, the names of the tracks scroll down out of view. I think the mixer window needs a bit of a rethink.

1 Like

Another bug, this time in the Mixconsole at the bottom of the page. Tracks not visible in the edit window remain visible in the Mixconsole, even though the Synchonization and track type options are enabled.

(Mac Sonoma 14.3.1)

1 Like

Please, Steinberg, allow us to enlarge this inspector window for groups.

2 Likes