Macro controls ala ableton live

One feature I’m missing a lot for producing EDM is being able to map several parameters under one knob or one slider, and adjust the depth of the control for each parameter, like the macro controls in ableton live or Native instruments Massive.

for instance one slider controls the filter cutoff of a synth and the send for a reverb at the same time.

Could be macro quick controls in cubase. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1
Please please please

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

I’ve noticed this being the subject of conversation on Facebook a few times. The quick controls within Cubase could be modified to allow individual controls to be assigned to more than one thing, also they could be set up so you could specify the range of the parameter to be affected… e.g using a low pass filter with a resonant peak, you could prevent the filter from going too low, or have the controller turn down the resonance when it hits bass frequencies… there’s so many creative uses for it, I’m surprised Steinberg haven’t got on it yet!

Everyone should put a +1 on here!!

+1

+1

Please Steinberg, we need this!

And we also need Bezier curves in automation and group tracks which are also folder tracks :wink:

+1

requested for years.

come on, do it.

maybe u can make something similiar like Image Line Patcher or at least Ableton macro constrols

This and bitwig way, mix the best parts and make the steinny thing please!

Also, no dithering when recording automation! 0 reduction in automation panel should be no dither at all, but this is not what is happening

Yes, we need some macro controls ! This is a very usefull feature .

Please

+1

cries

There is no good alternative to the Ableton Instrument/Drum/Audio Effect Rack in Cubase. I’m feeling very disadvantaged in this area among others since moving from Ableton to Cubase.