Super strange issue here, when listening back and checking the exported files (import to track on) they do not align with the source material and it’s as if everyone put pieces of these audio files into a hat, shaked them around, and then randomly picked them out.
There have been issues in the past where the start and end points on the exports have not been correct, resulting in the audio to seem as if the cycles were put in the wrong spot chopping off transients or something but this is not the case. I’ve noticed this is more likely to happen if what is being exported is not perfectly on the grid. Usually, just trying the export again will then be right.
I’ve tried just re-exporting in this instance, and it gave a different random result. The 3rd time almost got all the cycles right, but the last one was wrong.
So there is for sure some erratic behaviour going on here. Not sure it carried over to 10.5 or not.
Closing and restarting Cubase seemed to fix it, but it is a recurring problem. Maybe if the program is open for long enough, not sure… but it’s like export sync goes out of wack or something.