Many versions of Cubase purchased from my account and plugin information are missing, and Cubase11 cannot be opened properly

I bought Cubase11 last year and it still doesn’t work properly. It gets stuck during startup every time and I still have to use the previous version of Cubase10.5. My system is Windows 10.
In addition, I hope to add a mute button in the piano window, because sometimes when the piano window editing is opened, it needs to listen to the sound of other tracks in the state of monorail mute. But now you have to close the piano window to press the mute button, which is very impersonal.
After I log in my account, why is there only a small amount of purchase information? I’ve bought a lot of Cubase versions and plugins! Is it lost?

hi Yu_David

try deleting your preferences, back them up first

Regarding the missing versions…if you have updated cubase then you ONLY get the latest version showing in your account.

What is missing ?What does it say on your elicencer ? Have you registered them to your account all via the eLCC ?

Hi Dr.Strangelove
Thank you for your tips. I have successfully registered all the products I purchased into my personal account on the official website.
But the Cubase11 startup issue is still unresolved because the Preferences cannot be removed.
I don’t know if there’s any other way.

you can delete (backup first) the entire directory:

it’s in:
users/“your name”/appdata/roaming/Steinberg/ (or something like that)
delete (backup!) the entire cubase11_64 directory

OK, I’ll try it. I’m worried, because I have work going on, using Cubase10.5. Will it affect my work?

it should have no affect…but make sure you backup that directory first…then you can restore it if needed.

Thank you for your reply
I just tried this method today, but it’s still the same
A new file directory appears
Then, it was the same

ok - what stage does it ‘get stuck during startup’

have you tried the latest cubase 11 patch ?

have you tried ‘safe startup’

Sometimes a “Safe Mode Dialog” gets stuck, sometimes it doesn’t, but you don’t know which option to select. when I tried all the options, the problem remains.
Sometimes the dialog for selecting a sound card is stuck, and sometimes the dialog for choosing whether to register is stuck.
Several of my friends are users of Cubase11, and they all had this problem and couldn’t do anything about it
I already tried the latest cubase 11 patch,the question remains

it’s impossible to say exactly what the problem is but I wonder if it’s your sound card ? (guessing)

also this is odd:

I see a lot of problems on this forum - and yours is fairly rare: but all your friends have this problem ? - are you all using the same setup ?

Each time ‘get stuck during startup’, you shut down cubase11 in the task manager and restart cubase11 again. But the next time you turn on the computer, the problem occurs again.

I have an Apollo Twin, and my friends have different sound cards, but they have this problem, and we talked about it today

ok - that’s slightly different to what you said earlier

are you saying you can get it to start if you you end it in the task manager first ?

did you update the elicencer software ?

I’m sorry I didn’t cover the whole problem
That’s true I can get it to start if you you end it in the task manager first

I’ve updated the elicencer software

anything else running in the background ?

Nothing is running and I’m not the only one having this problem. I wonder if there are some “bugs”

there are definitely bugs :slight_smile:

but I haven’t seen this one before - and it’s odd that ALL your friends have the same problem so that makes me thing something on your setup is different to other users ?

Am I right in thinking you are from China ?

yes I’m from China,Is the problem with the Chinese version?