MIDI notes too early

A closer read through the instructions might be a good idea. :sunglasses:

I know, he’s making it too easy :laughing:

You’ve been removed from this forum twice, so what now ? You want your hat-trick ? Stop lying and trolling about the non existent fix.

I haven’t had time to test the stuff above, but I will do later on.

ErnieT - ? Reading the instructions is what I did, actually. :laughing: If you take exception to where I dropped the ‘ignoreportfilter’, then you might want to think about what I wrote. Where the instructions said to “go one folder up and drop the ignoreportfilter”, that is the Steinberg folder.

So the instructions that were posted could have been written like this:

1. Open Steinberg folder
  2. Find midi port enabler folder
  3. Copy file ‘ignoreportfilter’
  4. Go back to Steinberg folder (or ‘up’, whatever)
  5. Paste ‘ignoreportfilter’ in the Steinberg folder

Eh, but maybe you were saying that the rest of what I did was incorrect? I would answer that with the fact that doing what I did, when I opened Device Setup all the midiports were displayed - something that didn’t happen before. And here I was able to turn off all ports except the direct sound emulated port, the port that sync’d my keyboard to the beat. Well, at least to my ear and eyes.

No I haven’t. I removed myself 4 times. :wink:

Those are pre-SX3 instructions, it changed after that like it says in the instructions and it’s a different file you have to deal with. You aren’t supposed to copy and paste, but move it up one directory.

Told you it was a simple fix how many times? :wink:

Remember that the moderator control panel allows moderators and site admins to se the IP of every post. This allows them to track people who try and hide their identity by creating new accounts.

:smiley:

Carey

Yeah, like I’m trying to hide. :unamused:

Did you remove the Yer Mom III profile or was it removed for you?

Too lazy to read the fourth post up or just too stupid? :wink:

I have reported your abusive forum behaviour to Steinberg.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Carey

What’s your contribution to this thread besides trolling me? Can’t fight your own battles so you have to run to mommy, eh? :laughing:

The fix is only for PC, what can I do? I’m not a boy playing with Cubase, I need it for working, I can’t understand why is so difficult to fix this.
I could’t find any email to write personally, Is this Forum the only solution for our CB problems?
:cry:

Only solution for Mac is to buy a PC which you should have done in the first place. :mrgreen:

If your whole “solution” was the ignoreportfilter one, then seriously, you think that was worth creating new accounts over ?

IT DOESN’T WORK !

You going to bang on about how we still need to RTFM now or search the forums ?

Another one that can’t read the instructions. IPF was for pre-SX3, as I stated a few posts ago. :wink:

this is stupid…It’s the problem when you try to get help from this kind of people, of course I’m not talking about everybody.

My contribution is for the welfare of the entire Steinberg community forum in seeing users, such as yourself, are held accountable when violating the terms of service of the forum for which you agreed to abide.

I’m doing my part, albeit a small one, in trying to make this forum as welcoming, friendly and respectful as possible; no matter one’s level of experience or naivety of question.

It is one thing to be playful and devilish with people but another thing altogether to debase and abuse them.

In the future, please consider a more conciliatory and patient position when encountering users who you esteem to be less insightful in the ways of problem solving.

I’m sure you’ll find a way to mock and deride this post in keeping with your agenda to be disruptive and difficult: of course you are welcome to make me look very foolish by proving me wrong.

:smiley:

Carey

No need, you’re doing an excellent job of it yourself. :wink:

Who appointed you the Forum Police? :unamused: