Mix Console Display problem

I’ve purchased 9.5 recently and upgraded to 9.5.3, although I’m still currently using 7.5.

Having had a look at 9.5, I have a problem with the display of the main mix console. The top bar of the mixer is half hidden by whatever is below it.
Mixer 2 & 3 don’t have this problem (see attached jpg).
I’ve tried everything I can think of, with no success.
Anyone else come across this problem please?

Neil B

Looks similar to what this thread was about. So try the fix listed here. Read through to find it (a layout reset button).

Regards. :sunglasses:

Thanks Prock.
That’s the problem with being out of touch for a long time - so many posts to look through for a solution and the search engine doesn’t always deliver the goods.
Will try it this evening.
Neil B

I hope the fix works for you. It didn’t for all.

Just FYI… The search function on this forum is kind of lame. Use Google (or whatever) to search for stuff. Results will include posts from this forum. Apparently this changed when the forum was recently updated to a different software that better allows for a Google search.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thanks Prock. Problem sorted, although I do have to change the odd older project. Much better now.

As an aside, I’m still using 7.5 for a while until I have time to research 9.5 properly. I missed 8/8.5 completely, so is it wise to look at the update feature videos of 8/8.5 before moving to 9.5?
Neil

I am glad your problem is sorted somewhat.

Of course you want to make sure that you know all of the improvements that were made to each version of Cubase. So I guess those YouTube videos would be the way to go.

Good luck and enjoy your new Cubase. :wink:

Regards. :sunglasses: