Mouse problem

I’m having a mouse problem in Cubase 11 . everything is good in Cubase 10.5
as soon as I try to use Cubase 11 in the Project Window : my mouse wheel will not scroll up and down, when I double click, the editors don’t open, unless I select one on the MAIN\MIDI menu : At random : doubling clicking selections move them to randomly and I have to undo to get them back. I have changed Mouse and the Keyboard, updated mouse drivers, re-installed windows 10 and Cubase 11 with the latest update.
Anybody else having the same problems ???
Peter Robinson [ Australia ]
11.0.10 still no change.

Hi,

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

Hi Martin … thanks for getting back … I am a notaion based professional arranger/musical director, long term Cubase user … this one had me baffled … 10.5 worked fine so why not cubase 11 ? Turns out it was >>> screen resolution :

I have 3 monitors running at 1920 x 1080 [ Cubase 11 does not like it ]

I had almost torn my remaining hair out, until I spotted a tip on a Cubase-User site

change resolution to 1366 x 768 << that worked …everything is now normal, but not the total answer : because everything is now too large, and you can’t always scroll to the bottom of some windows, hopefully this will be fixed in an upgrade soon

Peter Robinson

Sorry … didn’t answer your question [ I did disable preferences … didn’t fix the problem ]