here is the Bug Descrpition:
- Create MultiOut VST (Kontakt or VSL)
- Create Midi Channel and route it to a MutliOut VST
- Create Audio Channel
- Select Midi Channel and push Edit Button at bottom of the Inspector to get to the Channel Strip of MultiOut VST. So far so good. CC 121 works as expected. After switching to Multiout VST Channel via Edit Button the Fader jumps from Midi Channel Volume to VST Volume
- Now select Audio Channel. CC121 Fader doesn’t jump to the Volume of Audio Channel.
- Select Midi Channel. CC121 Fader doesn’t jump to the Volume of Midi Channel.
The Problem is that the Channel of MultiOut VST is still selected. You can see it in the mixer.
The Fader of CC 121 is stuck at the volume of Multi Out VST and doesn’t swich to another channels anymore because it thinks VST is still selected.
Here is the Video
Please fix. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have further qustions.