Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphin

Hey Steinberg-

Any chance us MR owners could get those native versions of the REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing channel like the UR owners?

It would really help to be able to play back a track with the same effects that are in the headphones without switching the settings in the MR.

I’ve been wondering that myself … they have all our registration details.

It would be a handy tool to have. Any holiday love at SB about now?? :wink:

Lee

is there a native vst REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing channel aviliable ? didnt know that.
and only for UR owners ?
well i think also MR owners should get it to use it for their project workflow.

holydays sayd ? :smiley:

+1

This would be great to have these as Native versions for MR users

I’ve been wishing for a plugin version of rev x and the morphing channel from my mr816csx. I really think steinberg should offer the native plug in versions to the people who purchased the CSX. Its more expensive than the UR series and it doesnt seem fair that we are forced to process these effects in real time… all the time.

Please Steinberg… give your registered mr816csx users the native plugins too :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New Year!

This I need to add my +1 to!

TIA, Steinberg. :slight_smile:

+1 and furthermore, we shouldn’t need to ask for this Steinberg!

Yes please!

+1 and furthermore, we shouldn’t need to ask for this Steinberg!

:arrow_right:

actually i remember wondering when MR came out why we cant use the same Rev x when tracking voice and play it back in session Simultaneously. OK we understand its a product limitation but when they came out with Rev x vst i think they should have give it to us first of all.
every ssesion i have to tweak a vst reverb to try to sound as close as possible to rev x when tracking.

Exactly. It’s a kick in the teeth to loyal customers. I’ll not buy steinberg from steinberg again other than Cubase due to their general lack of product support on the MR816 units

Me neither - The love is gone.

Very sad to say I’m +1 on this. The multi-unit lack of direct monitoring and Steiny’s failure to remedy - or even properly acknowlege - will keep me from ever buying another Steinberg product.

I dont think I would avoid buying any other Steinberg products as I’ve been very happy with my MR816csx.

I just don’t understand why there has been no response from Steinberg regarding this topic.

So, I’ll say it again in hopes that Steinberg with give us all an answer…

Please give the owners of the MR816csx access to the RevX and Sweet Spot Morph Vst’s. We deserve these Vst’s just as much as the UR Series customers. :wink:

Thanks for your help,
C.

I didn’t even know these were available as VST3 plugins! And yes, they should be available to MR816 users… I would probably even buy them if I had to…

Martin

I received an email saying this:

Chris,

I will pass up your concern to upper management.

Thank You
Steinberg Support

I hope this happens sometime soon. I don’t want to invest in another reverb if I don’t have to. I have my fingers crossed… Come on Steinberg! I plan to buy a few of the new controllers, but only after I get these Vst’s :smiley:

It would make an MR816 a lot more attractive for me too :slight_smile:

Yes come On Steinberg. It’s an opportunity for you to display loyalty and common sense.

Please give MR users these plugs. :smiley:

[quote=“aljames”]Yes come On Steinberg. It’s an opportunity for you to display loyalty and common sense.

Please give MR users these plugs. :smiley:[/quote

I’m in!

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE :smiley:

I love my MR816CSX and this will make me love it even more!

Come on guys :wink: