New to the forum as I’ve just started using WaveLab.
I have a strange issue that ,hopefully, some can shed some light on. Just recently implemented a new DAC in the facility here but it is not working in WaveLab. After installing, I started going through testing (currently just several basic 16/44 files). Some facts:
- DAC works in all other applications on the machine
- No Audio in WL
- Playback head moves at least 8x speed when Play engaged
- DAC specific ASIO driver selected in WL
- Correct sample rate for files selected in WL - Correct sample rate also selected and shown in DAC control
- Correct sample rate selected in Resampling
I would have thought that this would be a straightforward issue (as it would, normally, seem to be a sample rate mismatch) but it is quite a mystery.
Anyone with thoughts ? All input is greatly appreciated. As most of you know, time is money so I’m anxious to alleviate the problem
Thanks very much