No buy since no download

anyone know what this joint is, scam er what?

http://software-supreme.com/shop/byvendor/11/

So what do you do with regards to Cubase updates?

I’ve been downloading software updates, upgrades, and new purchases for years and have never had a major problem. It’s true, some years ago a DL could take quite some time, but that’s no longer the case… and a good download manager helps minimize file corruption.

Hi Bluebob

Y’know … I had a look at that site, checking out Adobe products as well as Steinberg. I’m so convinced that it’s got to be a scam. What gives me the impression that its legit is that there is a phone number and ‘verisign’ and ‘Adobe Partner’ … the bling. However, I’ve got a bad feeling about it … just those prices. They are not realistic. And a download price for Cubase 5 without mention of a hardware key?

I think that it’s a good idea to point it out to the mods, so they can double check.

I’m in England, so it’s my morning and I have just got out of bed. I don’t know which part of the world you’re in … you might be asleep for a few hours still so I’ll go ahead and PM them.

All the best
Glyn

Updates have much less data thant a new version. I understand that C6 has a tutorial dvd. I wouldn’t want to have to down load that. Think of how jammed the servers are now when an update comes out. You’d have hundreds of thousand worldwide trying to download huge amounts of data. All I;m saying is Steiny should retain the boxed version with disks for those that want the product right the first time and to have a reliable backup in case of issues.