No grace period upgrade message on eLicenser? (Dorico 3.5)

I bought Dorico in September 2021 (so a few months ago.)
When I open the eLicenser it shows licenses for Vienna, Dorico, and Synchron… but Dorico has nothing regarding a grace period upgrade. Under “Dorico” it just says “Steinberg, SeL”.

While this reply cannot answer you what happens behind the issue you encountered, something isn’t right.

After upgrading Dorico 3.5 to 4, Dorico 3.5 eLicenser license will be replaced to “Dorico 3.5 (not upgradeable)”:
This made me assume that “grace-period” is less likely to be dealt through eLicenser.
Steinberg is likely to deal with the grace-period matter through a new approach, I guess.

You’re supposed to launch “Maintenance” of the e-Licencer and then a link would pop up directing you to claim the upgrade.

But this small part of the process didn’t work for a lot of people - the link appeared but didn’t lead to anything. The solution that worked for me (and many others) is here:

1 Like

I still get this error

I have no link popping up after “Maintenance” nor does mine indicate “Grace Period Eligible” in the eLCC.

@Michel_Edward Please drop me an email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de including a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center window showing your Dorico 3.5 license, and I’ll help you get this sorted out.