No Licens, now I have time for the forum!

I bought yesterday cubase 11 pro update and can’t download it because license server outage and now I have time for the forum for the very first time in my life :smile:, so please put here what you have been doing with your working product. I want to hear!

Not much to share, really. But, damn, that post struck me as quite humorous!

Hopefully they’ll sort out the server issues soon …

:upside_down_face:

At least it seems you have the right attitude about the whole situation.

I did recently install the trial version of Cubase 11 (currently still on 10.5) and haven’t had much of a chance to explore the new features. Honestly, for what I do, I could probably still be using 7.5.

What amazes me in general is the fact that I’m running the most recent version of Cubase on the most recent Windows version on an absolutely ancient computer (x58 chipset/i7-950) with a firewire interface. Unreal. I keep researching new computer builds, but until I have to I’ll keep on keeping on with what I have working. Don’t fix it if it isn’t broken and all that stuff …

Blah, blah, blah … woof, woof.

I hope also that the servers come back online so I can get back to work.

I have always been thinking how many hours people have time to spend in these forums and not making music. (Now I have time) Of course I understand if the software isn’t working but usually these people are writing something about non relevant things that are not stopping the music making.

That’s why it’s absolutely great to read your post about that you could still use older version of Cubase. It seems you have the right attitude making music. It’s not just the tech and latestet features. It’s Music and inspiration!

chipsets chatsetztan x58936 what ever.

Respect.

Greetings from Finland!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one having issues with the e-license server. I literally wiped out my computer to try and fix this and it didn’t help. How long have the servers been down? When will they be back up?

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/360019861220-License-server-outages

It’s been 2 days, and I’m starting to get upset. What the heck is going on with these servers?

Please continue in https://forums.steinberg.net/t/elicenser-server-status/699522/82