Ok i know i rant a lot out of passion BUT in a professional manner :
I’m having major C13 unusable issues with C13’s audio engine .
This has been a dedicated Steinberg Daw for the last 20 years , no other use for the PC , just Steinberg software and third party plugins .
My System spec :
32gb corsair lp 3200 ram
2 x Samsung evo 870 M2 drives
Rtx 3060 ventus oc 12gb
Method taken for installation of Cubase 13
Download windows latest updates
Install the Rtx 11/1/23 studio drivers only , no bloatwares or Hd audio
Repair windows via Scannow
No Rme audio drivers needed
Motu Midi drivers the latest
Remove C12 preferences and let Cubase 13 build from new then add my personal preferences
This is the C12 project that ive mastered , one of my own
Here is a video showing you the stability of the C12 Asio on a 1024 buffer size
This is EXACTLY the same project created NEW in Cubase 13 with all the tracks imported from the Cubase 12 project via Steinberg track import system
Here is the Cubase 13 Asio meter peaking from half way to just about unusable with a project created in Cubase 12 , which wouldn’t load properly so i did the Steinberg recommendation of Import ALL track to new project created in C13 and this is the results
I have managed to track down something the blows the situation up but i don’t believe is the cause … Acustica Audio plugins .
This behaviour happened right at the beginning of C12 and it was reported and confirmed to be a Leak problem with Vst Reverb causing the issue and funnily enough the only crash ive had mentions Vst3 Plugin set
Cubase 13.0.10 64bit2023.11.3 20.01.14.265.dmp (3.0 MB)
I’m not here to Rant or cause trouble i need this issue rectifying as i Use Cubase every single day and have done for nearly 34 years ,so someone telling me to check graphics drivers doesn’t cut it especially as exactly the same project runs beautifully in C12
I’m actually finding it quite hard to believe that this is a C13.10 release and not a C13.0
Just in case someone mentioned the two disabled AA pre amps on the busses , they make no difference to this situation at all , there is no excuse for the amount of ASsio ramping as it makes projects unworkable .
I have also been through the complete setting of the pc as i found Nvidia enabled Hd devices . They have all been nuked
Win Update reset my power option and various back ground running things , my Latency Mon reads after 29 mins the mas of 75us so there is absolutely nothing else i can try to resolve this issue