Normal sample pack is not visible

Hi, I have been using Cubase and various external sample packs for a long time. Today I bought from Black Octopus sample pack Leviathan 4 containing basic 24 bit wav files, but I don’t know why they are not visible in Cubase. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. I’ve tried to do all sorts of things, but I can’t see them anyway (wav files on Media). They are visible on Windows 10 and normally works on basic Windows player. It’s weird :slight_smile: Someone have an idea? If not then I will just ask them for a money back.

Can someone help me? Cubase does not see some wave files in “Media”. It is important, the files are basic wav files, created by professionals, bought from well-known and respected companies, so this is not a bug in the files. This time I bought as reference songs from Beatport.com and Cubase also does not see them. I must work. At the moment, I manage to drag files that do not see from Windows explorer to sequencer, but in the case of choosing samples it is inconvenient.

I see that all other old wav files are visible. Trouble begins after buying new ones (from various sources). It can be that all files are visible, and e.g. half in a folder are not. It’s very strange.

I am going to assume that the path to your sample libraries has been added to Media Bay.

The only thing I can think of is that the Media Bay database has been compromised.
Try following the suggestions from @Romantique_Tp in this thread:

Hi, it works! Thank you!