not able to enable "page mode" (scores)

Hi, I wonder if there is something else I must configure to be able to select “Page mode” in Socres? it appears grey and I have no way to select that option only socore editor and layout

It will be greyed out if the Score Window does not currently have focus. Maybe that’s it.

Im not sure I understand what do you mean, but the window was focused in to the right MIDI event, and the score was displayed as should, the thing is I cannot export the score since the option page mode is grey…

If you are actively working in the Score Editor it will have the focus and you should be able to switch to Page Mode ('cause it won’t be greyed out).

But if you are actively working in the Score Editor and you, for example, click on a MIDI Part in the Project Window - now the focus will be on the Project Window and not the Score Editor even though the Score Editor is still open and visible it doesn’t have the focus and the menu item to set it to Page Mode will be grey.

By focus I’m referring to the Window that Microsoft’s Windows OS sees as being currently active, not something determined by Cubase.

Nothing to add to the raino’s explanations.

I just wanted to remind you that there is a scoring sub-forum now. Please post all score-related topics there.

Scoring in Cubase Sub-Forum