Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

How long does it now take for 5.5 keys to appear in mysteinberg?
We have 3 n5’s, got 2 keys from initial waves, but third nuendo5 hasn’t got an upg key yet.
elicencer was registered 2 days ago.

You have just received another activation code. Please check your account!

I’ve registered multiple copies of Nuendo 5 in order to update to 5.5.
I understand their were some issues with licence distribution, but I read here they have been resolved.

I’ve waited over 48 hours for multiple activation code to appear.
Are their still errors in the system?
Can I use the one activation code on my MySteinberg account to update all the copies of Nuendo 5.5 I have registered?

Please have a look at your account. We have stored two Nuendo 5.5 activation codes for you.
The issues is resolved but we haven’t enabled the automatic code distribution again so far. But this should happen soon.
I am sorry for this inconvenience!

I too would really want a code for the N5.5! I registered my licenses a little less than a week ago (has had N4 for years and bought N5 about a week after release, but frankly forgot about registering at the time).

And I wonder, I’m totally dependent on being able to switch between N4 and N5, will the 5.5 code still be valid for previous versions? Switching to all N5 right now would demand a total change of my video monitor-system, both for the studio and my foley/ADR-systems, and I seriously can’t afford that right now…

Its all cool. I can understand the frustration you must be feeling with this issue as well. Thanks for replying and taking care of the problem.

I’ve registered another copy of Nuendo 5 to my account since my last post. If you could look at adding a 5.5 licence for that, it would be again much appreciated.

Hello All

I have not received 5.5 activation yet, How long between Registration and activation code delivery now?

Mike

Hello,

I’m also located in Australia, and I registered by Nuendo/NEK 5 one week ago, but I still have not received any 5.5 authorisation details in MySteinberg.

Is there still some problem, or do I have to find the Steinberg Germany email address to send a request to?

Kind regards,
Stephen.

Please check your account again. We have stored a Nuendo 5.5 code for you.
You can indeed use both Nuendo 4 and Nuendo 5 (or 5.5) with the same license on the same system.

The same applies to the others here. Please log-in at MySteinberg and check the activation codes you have.

I’ve registered my copy of Nuendo 5 + NEK to my account since yesterday.

Nuendo 5.1.1 run ok.

Please add a 5.5 licence number to MY STEINBEG account Please.

Paolo Panfilo

Rome Italy

Paolo, please check your account.

Many Thanks for the quick reply :smiley:

Nuendo 5.5 and NEK runs very well. :wink:

Now I’m need to study a little bit! :laughing:

Thanks again

Paolo Panfilo

EdDoll: Wohoo! Thanks, you guys made me a happy panda :slight_smile:

Thanks again mate. Really appreciate your quick Steinberg maneuverers on this.

I am also waiting for 5.5 update code to appear for 3 copies of Nuendo and NEK has appeared for one.

Atappy, please check your account again. You should have more activation codes available now.

Hello,

Same here - I’m waiting for the NEK 5.5 code to appear. Please let me know if I need to do something additional to expedite things.

Any help appreciated!

• DE

Hey thanks

Mike

You should have a NEK activation code in your account now.