Nuendo Update-When?

Thank you so much. This means a lot to me. Now, I have more patience with pleasure. May God bless you. :purple_heart:

This is why I’ve switched from Pro Tools. The fact that Steinberg reps occasionally address the community is something that I really appreciate. I’m still learning Nuendo, but I’m happy with my decision.

tg

I await with great anticipation :slight_smile:!

I will wait with bated breath. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever anticipated an update release this anxiously.

No!, I’m going to start a hard mix work in a few hours and I won’t be able to update until end. I can’t wait!

Don’t think the update is today. But maybe they’ll announce a date. A trailer if we’re super lucky.

I never update same day as released, caution to preserve bugs… hehe

Free update: 10.3 available for download.

Good free update,as i use both cubase and nuendo latest versions,its good to have the same workflow.

Wait what, how come the first I’m hearing about this is from some random user’s (no offense!) forum post?

Oh wow! This is a fantastic update! And, for free! Thank you guys. I’m really looking forward to exploring all the new features. I thought we’d only get all the new Cubase features in a paid 10.5 update, but here it is! Much appreciated… :smiley:

Hi,

Nuendo 10.3 is available in Download Assistant and also includes enhancements added to Cubase 10.5. It is a free update for Nuendo 10 users.

Regards,
Mike

I must say that Steinberg really surpassed themselves on this one. I just bought my long anticipated crossgrade! More so as a student I’m really happy and looking forward to Nuendo 11 and of course a not too bad upgrade offer. :mrgreen:

Nuendo is turning 20!
And here it is: Free Nuendo 10.3 feature update, 40% off on all Nuendo versions (except education) until early July -
and a personal THANK YOU for your contribution (see other forum threads).

All the best,
Timo

…great!
i vividly remember playing around with the first betas back in 2000, probably on a W98-machine, with the big blue dongle…