My first post here, I beg your apology if I mistakenly offended any rule or anyone.
Here is my problem, I am very new to Cubase. And I have a problem…or two with my audio playback.
When I do any one of the things below
- record guitar through my audio interface, my MBox2 Mini
- Import a vocaloid master wave track, 16bit, 44100 or 48000Hz
- Drag any wave file I have.
Then play back the audio, it is heavily distorted. I don’t know how to describe it, it is like you play an audio at wrong sample rate, and it sounds like you’re playing it with a broken speaker.
I tried to switch my Cubase to any combination with 24 and 16Bits, 44100Hz and 48000Hz. I didn’t make a difference.
All VSTi run smoothly and only the audio tracks are distorded for the above mentioned situation.
This is a problem that 100% occurs in my system, I can’t do anything without solving this problem at all, please save me from this hell.
The problem below doesn’t occur every time I start my Cubase, and it can be solved if I restart my computer. But I believe the rate of its happening may increase over time.
It is possible that when I start my Cubase,
- every sound is distorted including VSTi playback
- no audio response when I do the playback, or
- the audio track volume fader might fill up but no sound was produced when I press the space bar.
Thanks for reading my post, my signature will show was I have and please don’t hesitate if you need more information, thank you very much.