As I begin to delve into playback (even though it makes everything slower on my laptop) I noticed a few things:
- Sometimes the string articulations get messed up and I have a hard time resetting from pizz. to arco — probably a bug?
- Some hairpins don’t play properly, especially to/from niente — I think this has been reported already…
- Playback seems to take a long time to start after hitting Play — anyone else seeing this?
- Selecting a single instrument or group of instruments does not solo them in playback — which I liked when working in Sibelius;
- There are no instrument groups in the mixer (e.g. woodwinds, brass, keyboards, strings, &c.) to help muting/soloing.
Specifically regarding nos. 4–5 above, I would love some way of quickly playing back only specific groups… Steinberg, might this be planned for future upgrades?
Many thanks! –π