Please! Automation nodes *always*!

+1

Once functionality has been removed it can only be created anew.

That style sounds familiar…

OK so create the functionality anew, then create a preference for it

+1

+1

I totally agree. If they HAVE to disappear, a simple key command to make them visible is the easiest way for the user.

+1

I do not find any applicable reason of them disappearing at all. Hello. Why would one want their work vanishing into thin air whence they applied them?

let’s not forget about this vitally important request!

We won’t forget.

It’s hard to fathom how the developers can sit round a table and come up with the idea of not showing automation nodes always, or at least there being an option to show them or not.

It is exactly these kind of unrequested, unexplained and puzzling changes which cause such frustration and inconvenience.

For my part, I cannot imagine a situation where would I not want to see immediately whatever automated parameter changes I’ve just made.

+1

of course

+1

Como

+1, PLEASE

Yup +1 for me too

It’s about time I chimed in again. And again and again…

I would like to be able to see these too.

This (old-style lanes) very long-standing gripe may have finally seen fruit so keep it up.

+1 for ‘‘option’’ always visible.In this moment the solution is to make the track color white.

Just saw this over in nuendo-land… someone finally happy with changes to this in their latest release.

A little short on any detail mind… Lets be hopeful…! :slight_smile:

(I can’t post in nuendo.com to ask/check myself; maybe someone who can could kindly oblige…?)