!!!PLEASE! Render-In-Place MONO option PLEASE!!!

Hello Steinberg

Please, please add Mono export option with RIP.

Zibin

In case you missed it…workaround is to un-route the track or route it to a mono bus before render.

+1

Hello Grim,
I am aware of the work around but don’t tell me you would not also welcome if the next fix-update would show a new checkbox “Reder to mono track” ?

:wink:

So let’s hope for the best.

Zibin

A big plus 1

So tired of workarounds. But…
It is a bit easier with the new Direct Routing though.
Set up a “dummy” mono output, Re-route your mono track/tracks to the mono output bus. Render away :wink:

I’m not quite following… how does the Direct Routing bit, help here…?

I do exactly as you suggest in your next sentence anyway, and all is good - no ‘Direct Routing’ thing involved… what am I missing…?

BUT - a +1 to the OP of course; a render to mono, or even split stereo to two mono (de-interleave) and stereo to (summed) mono option checkboxes in the Render Setup dialog box, would be great additions…!

Cheers,
Bob

By using the Direct Routing to re-route (I wasn’t clear), you don’t need to use the Pre-section to change your destination.
Just easier through the Direct Routing section, besides that you can route your tracks to multiple destinations at the same time. Then listen through the main bus processing, and rendering prior (through the dummy track).

And yes, it it still a workaround. WE NEED RIP to MONO :smiling_imp:

Yes Yes Yes!

My first thing I thought when I saw the preview of Cubase 8. Why build a process like the render in place only stereo? Doesn’t make a sense…

+1 MONO is the new STEREO :smiley:

Yes RIP should render tracks in MONO …and faster :smiley:

Thanks.

+1

+1

Yes… a quick check box for this would be beneficial.

Regards :sunglasses:

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1 (and also an option for pre-fader, post-fader is destructive!).

+1 here. too for the mono option in Render-In-Place, and also about the pre-fader…