Plug-Ins missing in the mix console

Hi, i have Dorico pro 3,5 and all my plug-ins on windows 10 are in the list normally.
But on Dorico 4 the list is empty (just empty files) but all my plug-ins are missing.
i suppose i have done a wrong manip but now, witch files from 3,5 can i copy to v4 or witch file on V4 can i erase to restore the list please.
i have try “reinitialise plug in” and “audio engine” but no changement after this.

in Roaming file, i see a file audio engine v3,5 and a other audio engine v4 is it normal ?

thank you for your help

kid regards,

Thierry

In regards to the plug-ins you don’t need to copy anything around.
D4 shall “see” the same plug-ins as D3.5, so I wonder what is happening on your machine.
Please do in both, D4 and D3.5 from the menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and post both files here. Be aware though that the one diagnostics report will overwrite the other, so make a backup copy before doing the next.

And that what you see in Roaming is normal.

Uploading: Dorico Diagnostics v4.3.11.zip…
Uploading: Dorico Diagnostics v3.5.zip…

(Attachment Dorico Diagnostics v3.5.zip is missing)

(Attachment Dorico Diagnostics v4.3.11.zip is missing)

Sorry but i have tried here and by mail but the Max size is 4 MB so my zip files are too big

Can you send them one at a time?

5,2 MB and 8,2 MB

is it possible via mail at a other adress ?

If you send them to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de be sure to include a link to this thread so @Ulf will know where to check for background

i have received this message:

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients.

it is ok, i will use Dorico 3,5 and stop with Dorico 4, too many problem …

Regards,
Thierry

Or can you upload to Drop Box or some other file sharing service?

no sorry

Then please send them directly to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de. Thanks

i have try but the adresse doesn’t work

I have sent you a private message, please check.

Sorry i have writen" stroemer"
the mail is gone now

Thanks, I’ve received it and am now looking…

So the logs tell me that both, D3.5 and D4 detect plenty of plug-ins, VST2 and VST3. I have not watched in detail, but roughly spoken it is same. So if you go in Dorico 4 to the mixer window (F3) there is nothing in the list of effect plug-ins?

@EThierry
Are you aware of the VST & MIDI Tab in Dorico 4’s Play mode? I think that has changed since version 3.5 as part of the Play mode overhaul. That tab is where one adds VST’s to each project, presumably to help individual projects be more efficient by calling on fewer VST’s.

No i don’t know this. and i confirm, there is no plug in in the mix console